Herald Brass

Herald Brass

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Emily's Thoughts

I absolutley loved Montevideo! This was my first trip with the Herald Brass and playing trumpet at different venues was a wonderufl experience. It was great talking to the people there and getting to know them a little. I was surprised that so many have never seen brass instruments in person before. Our hosts were fantastic and I enjoyed spending time with them. It was also nice that the weather was sunny and warm as they are beginning summer as opposed to winter here. Although, it was a bit odd playing Christmas music beside palm trees- it's definitely something I could get used to. I can't wait to go back! I greatly appreciate all the the support and prayers that helped make this trip possible! Muchas gracias!!
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment